Noelle is CEO and co-founder of JRNI Coaching. She is also a coach, speaker, and sexologist who specializes in the relationship with the self. She has carved out a unique niche in the world of coaching, combining evidence-based scientific methods grounded in positive psychology with traditional, clinical sexology to help her clients gain true progress. Noelle is highly trained in positive psychology and is an International Coaching Federation Certified Coach.
- How she overcame depression and an eating disorder
- What positive psychology is
- Techniques to lift you out of depressed states
- How coaching is a communication methodology
- Her coaching program
- Catalyst life coaching podcast
- How the coaching market is booming right now
- How to find strength when you’re feeling negative about yourself
- The power of your story and so much more!
For anyone who signs up and listens to the Podcast: we're giving away $200 off the cost of JRNIs coaching training, as well as a six-step guide to becoming a life coach here. You can also win a 30 minute coaching session with one of our many JRNI coaches.
This is the link to fill out the form for a free session, you'll be matched with one of JRNI's coaches.
Sign up for my weekly(ish) email for all our giveaways and updates here.