Debra Searle MVO, MBE
Debra Searle is a professional adventurer and serial entrepreneur. Her expeditions have included rowing solo across the Atlantic and sailing around Antarctica. She has also launched four companies, is a published author, has worked as a presenter for the BBC and is a trusted corporate speaker. Debra’s spirit of adventure gained her an MBE from Her Majesty the Queen and a place on the board of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award. She was later awarded an MVO in the 2014 New Year’s Honours. In Spring 2015, Debra and her company combined her two passions for adventure and gender equality by organising and leading an all-female team on an expedition in the Arctic Circle.
In this episode we spoke about:
-Her story of the remarkable 111 days at sea rowing across the Atlantic
- Her journey from being a PE teacher to launching 4 companies
- How she manages her businesses and going on adventures.
- The correlation between your thoughts, feelings and their impact on your actions
- Choosing your attitude changes beliefs
- How people don't push themselves outside of their comfort zone.
- How to start your day the right way
- How the speaking business works
- How she overcomes her struggles and much more
For a fantastic work sheet on goal setting you can get Debra's "Life Upgrade Guide" by following this link www.debrasearle.com/goals