Erin Falconer is the editor in chief and co-owner of Pick the Brain, one of the most popular and trusted self-improvement communities on the web. Erin is also the co-founder of LEAFtv, a video lifestyle brand for millennials. She has had a varied career that includes screenwriter, stand-up comedian, political consultant, and is now proudly, heavily invested in the online blogging world.
In this episode, we spoke about:
- Her journey from being a struggling writer to where she is today
- How to be singular in your focus and be specific about what you want
- Understanding who you are, what you are and where you want to go to truly be productive
- How her book come about
- Breaking the cycle of working for working's sake
- How she finds a work-life balance
- How to fill your time doing the things you want and that light you up and much more.
Here is Erin's book, How To Get Sh*t Done.
Our podcast episode from Pick the Brain Podcast is here.
Sign up for my weekly(ish) email for all our giveaways and updates here.
Pick The Brain