Lynne McTaggart is an author of seven books, including bestsellers, The Power of Eight, The Field, The Intention Experiment and The Bond, she is highly regarded for her ground-breaking work with consciousness and the power of intention, and is well known for the quality of her writing and in-depth research.
Lynne is also a dynamic speaker, the architect of the Intention Experiment, a global ‘laboratory’ involving thousands of readers around the world testing the power of group thoughts. She’s also co-founder and editor of the world’s No 1 health magazine, What Doctors Don’t Tell You.
In this episode, we spoke about:
- Her journey from being an investigative reporter to the work she does today
- The power of thought and intention, and altruism
- The process of intentions and intending to others instead of yourself
- Upcoming events and techniques and so much more.
Visit Lynne's website https://lynnemctaggart.com to get these wonderful giveaways:
· A 25-minute audio of the little-known secrets of all intention 'masters'
· A 30-page download of the most vital intention techniques!
To never miss a beat, sign up to my very infrequent email update here.