Scilla Andreen is an award-winning producer and CEO & founder of IndieFlix, a global, streaming and screening service that focuses on content for a purpose. She’s Included in Variety’s Women’s Impact Report as an Executive making a difference and is a popular speaker at Sundance, Cannes, CES, SXSW and Women in Film.
Scilla is also the Founder of IndieFlix Foundation, Director of the movie LIKE, a Producer of Angst, Screenagers, and Empowerment Project and is currently filming The Upstanders. Scilla is on a mission to change the world with film.
In this episode we spoke about:
- Her platform "IndieFlix" and how it came about.
- Building IndieFlix at the same time as NetFlix.
- How she shifted from chasing the green to chasing quality in her work.
- How and why IndieFlix became Content with a Purpose.
- The power of movie screenings and how they start conversations.
And so much more.
Enter to win Enter To Win A Year Subscription To IndieFlix – Content For A Purpose here.
Sign up for my weekly(ish) email for all our giveaways and updates here.